Echo Dot is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa, designed for any room. Just ask for music, news, information, control compatible smart home devices and more. You can either use the crisp and clear built-in speaker or connect Echo Dot to your own other speakers using Bluetooth or 3.5mm audio cable. Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Dot, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
The sleek and compact design makes the Echo Dot a convenient addition to any room in the house. You can place Dot in the bedroom and use it to play music, set alarms and turn off your lights. Or put it in the living room to check the news, sports scores, calendar, and movie showtimes. Or use it in the kitchen to set timers, add items to lists and shop for millions of products on Amazon just using your voice.
Echo Dot streams music from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, Gaana, Hungama Music and TuneIn - just ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. Search for music by album, decade, or let Alexa pick the music for you. Or wake up to your favorite music by setting a musical alarm. With Amazon Prime Music, you can also create and manage your personal playlist. Use Echo Dot to call or message anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa app. Just ask Alexa to place a call to Mom or send a quick voice message to a friend. You can broadcast anything to all your Echo devices. Just say “Alexa, announce that I am heading home” from your Alexa app and your family will know. Instantly connect with other Echo devices in your home, or your closest family and friends. To get started, download the Alexa app on iOS and Android.
- Size: 99x 99 x 43 mm
- Weight: 300 g (Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Audio: Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
- System Requirements: Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
- Included in the Box: All-new Echo Dot, power adaptor (15W), and Quick Start Guide.
|Display Product Options In||Product Info Column|
Write Your Own Review
Out of Stock